- Amargi Women′s Cooperative
- Ankara University Women′s Studies Center (KASAUM)
KASAUM division publishes newsletters, magazines and books, initiates research on women’s issues, and coordinates education programs for adult women.
- Bar Associations of Turkey
- Filmmor Women′s Cooperative
The objectives of Filmmor are to increase the presence and visibility of women and their life experiences, to increase the participation of women in cinema and media, and to reach a future where there is no gender discrimination in cinema and any other dimensions of life.
- Istanbul Bar Association Legal Aid Office
- Istanbul Women Authors Library
- Kadin Adaylari Destekleme ve Egitme Dernegi (KA-DER)
This NGO aims to increase the participation of women in politics, and to support all women who want to be involved in politics at any level.
- Kadin Emegini Degerlendirme Vakfi (KEDV)
KEDV aims to improve women’s quality of life and economic status and provide resourses for women’s enterprises through partnership with local municipalities, other NGOs and private companies.
- Kaos GL
The grup organizes cultural activities, conferences, film showings to raise consciousness on the problems faced by homosexuals. The group founded the first gay library in Turkey and they also publish a magazine called Kaos GL.
- Lambdaistanbul LGBTT Solidarity Association
LambdaIstanbul is a voluntary-based Turkish LGBTT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Transexual) organization that provides advocacy, support, and solidarity to the Turkish queer community.
- Legal Aid Centre for Health Rights (HASDEM) Portal
Legal Aid Centre for Health Rights (HASDEM) Forum
A Forum and Portal where people can anonymously inquire and receive legal information about human rights violations of their health rights.
- Legal Support Center for Women (KAHDEM)
KAHDEM, is an internet based support system founded and managed by the Women′s Rights Working Group of the Turkish Law Website.
- Mavi Kalem
An NGO working with women, children and youth in the fields of health and personal empowerment.
- MEDIZ - "End Sexism in the Media!" Organisation
- METU - Middle East Technical University Gender and Women′s Studies Graduate Program
The program integrates education, research and advocacy, to contribute to the creation of public awareness and sensitivity on the social position and problems of women in society.
- Mor Cati Women′s Shelter
Mor Cati is an independent women’s organization that provides psychological counselling, legal counselling, employment counselling, support groups and shelter services to lighten women’s problems.
- Our Bodies Ourselves (OBOS) - Turkey
The Turkish translation and adaptation project of The Boston Women′s Health Book Collective (BWHBC) publication "Our Bodies Ourselves".
- The Directorate for Women′s Status (KSGM)
KSGM is a directorship founded as a result of Turkey’s ratification of CEDAW, to ensure the implementation of CEDAW on the social level, through publications and projects.
- The General Directorate for Social Services (SHCEK)
- The Initiative For Women′s Labor and Employment (KEIG)
The Women′s Labour and Employment Initiative Platform (KEIG) in Turkey is a newly established platform of NGOs, academics, local authorities, labor unions and semi-public institutions to promote a gender perspective in labour and employment issues.
- Van Kadin Dernegi - Van Women′s Association (VAKAD)
- The UN Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW)
The Committee works on the task of overseeing the implementation of the CEDAW by the States parties.
- The UN Division for the Advancement of Women (DAW)
The UN Secretary-General′s database on Violence Against Women
- UN Women Watch - Inter-Agency Network on Women and Gender Equality (IANWGE)
WomenWatch is the central gateway to information and resources on the promotion of gender equality and the empowerment of women throughout the United Nations system, including the United Nations Secretariat, regional commissions, funds, programmes, specialized agencies and academic and research institutions.
- UNDP - United Nations Development Programme Turkey Page
UNDP is the UNs′ global development network. Organizations from different countries share strategies for sustainable development, from a gender perspective.
- UNFPA - United Nations Population Fund Turkey Page
- UNHCHR - United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
The UNHCHR site provides databases on treaty bodies and charter-based bodies, reports on the outcomes of sessions and meetings, and announcements about agency events.
- UNIFEM – United Nations Development Fund for Women
- Asian-Pacific Resource & Research Centre for Women (ARROW)
ARROW is committed to promoting and protecting women′s health, rights and needs, particularly in the area of women′s sexuality and reproductive health.
- Association for Women in Development (AWID)
The organization aims at connecting, informing and mobilizing persons and organizations that work on gender equality, women’s human rights and sustainable development.
- BRIDGE Gender and Development: BRIDGE Resources Website
Development-Gender (BRIDGE) is an information resource on gender mainstreaming in development.
- Center for Reproductive Law and Policy
This is a legal advocacy organization that works on laws and regulations, which they believe are essential for protecting and advancing the reproductive rights of women.
- Center for Women′s Global Leadership
The Center promotes the leadership of women and the advancement of feminist perspectives in policymaking processes in local, national, and international arenas.
- Equality Now
International human rights organization Equality Now commits itself to protecting the civil, political, economic and social rights of girls and women around the world.
- Euro-Med Gender Equality Programme
Enhancing and promoting equality between Men and Women in the EuroMed Region
Femina provides women with a comprehensive, searchable directory of links to female friendly sites and information on the World Wide Web.
The one-stop website that provides British citizens with practical information and sources of advice and help on forced marriage.
- The Gender Equality Architecture Reform Campaign (GEAR)
The GEAR Campaign invites civil society organizations and individuals from around the world to join the global campaign to create a strong new United Nations agency for women’s rights.
- Global Fund for Women
Global Fund for Women makes grants to seed, support, and strengthen women′s rights groups around the world.
- Human Rights Education Associates (HREA)
HREA provides Human Rights education resources to NGOs, governments, and associations alike.
- Human Rights Watch - Women′s Rights Division
This is the women’s rights division of Human Rights Watch. The group stands with victims to prevent discrimination, to uphold political freedom, and to bring offenders to justice.
- Institute of Development Studies (IDS)
The Institute of Development Studies is a leading global organisation for research, teaching and communications on international development.
- International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission (IGLHRC)
The International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission (IGLHRC) is a leading international organization dedicated to human rights advocacy on behalf of people who experience discrimination or abuse on the basis of their actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
- International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF)
IPPF links Family Planning Associations (FPAs) worldwide to promote women’s and men’s right to the highest possible level of sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- International Women′s Health Coalition (IWHC)
IWHC works to generate health and population policies, programs, and funding that promote the rights and health of women, particularly in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
- International Women′s Rights Action Watch (IWRAW) - Asia Pacific
This is an organization that carries out collaborative projects to facilitate the monitoring and implementation of the CEDAW, regionally and globally.
- Isis International - Manila
ISIS International is a feminist NGO dedicated to creating opportunities for women’s voices to be heard, strengthening feminist analyses through information exchange, and promoting solidarity across the globe.
- Latin American and Caribbean Women′s Health Network (LACWHN)
LACWHN is a regional network that coordinates groups and activities on women′s health and rights, especially sexual and reproductive rights.
- Lebanese American University Institute for Women′s Studies in the Arab World
Institute for Women′s Studies in the Arab World offers "innovative activities and outreach programs pertaining to Arab women and children".
MADRE provides resources and training to enable sister organizations worldwide to meet immediate needs in their communities, especially on the issues of health, education, and economic development.
- Online Women in Politics
Asia Pacific online network of women in politics, governance and transformative leadership
- Portal on Central Eastern Europe and the Balkans (PECOB)
PECOB is a connecting space built between Italy and Eastern, Central and Balkan Europe. The Portal aims to provide both expert and generic users with scientific contents such as Politics, Economics, Society, Culture, History, and the Media coming from or focusing on the involved countries.
- Siyanda: Practitioner-focused Gender Mainstreaming Website
Siyanda is an on-line database of selected gender and development materials and an interactive forum for people who work on gender mainstreaming.
- The Women′s Press
The Women’s Press is a publisher that is dedicated to publish incisive fiction and nonfiction from women writers around the world.
- Women′s e-News
Women′s eNews is a nonprofit, independent news service covering the issues that are of particular concern to women.
- Women′s Environment and Development Organization (WEDO)
WEDO is an international advocacy network that seeks to increase the power of women worldwide as policymakers in governance and in policymaking institutions.
- Women′s Global Network for Reproductive Rights (WGNRR)
WGNRR is a worldwide network to promote and protect women′s reproductive rights.
- Women′s Information Services: Mapping the World Database
This is a database where women’s organizations can be found listed by continent, language, type, country and name. Site also contains a search engine on women’s issues.
- Women′s International Coalition for Economic Justice (WICEJ)
This is an international coalition that links gender with macroeconomic policy at international policymaking arenas from a human rights perspective.
- Women’s Net
Women’s Net contains links to women’s organizations and posts updated news and announcements about women from the Institute for Global Communications, which links the on-line progressive community.
WWWomen is an online resource for finding websites and sharing information and experiences related to women and motherhood.