- The UN Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination against Women
The Committee works on the task of overseeing the implementation of the CEDAW by the States parties.
- The UN Division for the Advancement of Women (DAW)
The UN Secretary-General′s database on Violence Against Women
- UN Women Watch - Inter-Agency Network on Women and Gender Equality (IANWGE)
WomenWatch is the central gateway to information and resources on the promotion of gender equality and the empowerment of women throughout the United Nations system, including the United Nations Secretariat, regional commissions, funds, programmes, specialized agencies and academic and research institutions.
- UNDP - United Nations Development Programme Turkey Page
UNDP is the UNs′ global development network. Organizations from different countries share strategies for sustainable development, from a gender perspective.
- UNFPA - United Nations Population Fund Turkey Page
- UNHCHR - United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
The UNHCHR site provides databases on treaty bodies and charter-based bodies, reports on the outcomes of sessions and meetings, and announcements about agency events.
- UNIFEM – United Nations Development Fund for Women