- Asian-Pacific Resource & Research Centre for Women (ARROW)
ARROW is committed to promoting and protecting women′s health, rights and needs, particularly in the area of women′s sexuality and reproductive health.
- Association for Women in Development (AWID)
The organization aims at connecting, informing and mobilizing persons and organizations that work on gender equality, women’s human rights and sustainable development.
- BRIDGE Gender and Development: BRIDGE Resources Website
Development-Gender (BRIDGE) is an information resource on gender mainstreaming in development.
- Center for Reproductive Law and Policy
This is a legal advocacy organization that works on laws and regulations, which they believe are essential for protecting and advancing the reproductive rights of women.
- Center for Women′s Global Leadership
The Center promotes the leadership of women and the advancement of feminist perspectives in policymaking processes in local, national, and international arenas.
- Equality Now
International human rights organization Equality Now commits itself to protecting the civil, political, economic and social rights of girls and women around the world.
- Euro-Med Gender Equality Programme
Enhancing and promoting equality between Men and Women in the EuroMed Region
Femina provides women with a comprehensive, searchable directory of links to female friendly sites and information on the World Wide Web.
The one-stop website that provides British citizens with practical information and sources of advice and help on forced marriage.
- The Gender Equality Architecture Reform Campaign (GEAR)
The GEAR Campaign invites civil society organizations and individuals from around the world to join the global campaign to create a strong new United Nations agency for women’s rights.
- Global Fund for Women
Global Fund for Women makes grants to seed, support, and strengthen women′s rights groups around the world.
- Human Rights Education Associates (HREA)
HREA provides Human Rights education resources to NGOs, governments, and associations alike.
- Human Rights Watch – Women′s Rights Division
This is the women’s rights division of Human Rights Watch. The group stands with victims to prevent discrimination, to uphold political freedom, and to bring offenders to justice.
- Institute of Development Studies (IDS)
The Institute of Development Studies is a leading global organisation for research, teaching and communications on international development.
- International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission (IGLHRC)
The International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission (IGLHRC) is a leading international organization dedicated to human rights advocacy on behalf of people who experience discrimination or abuse on the basis of their actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
- International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF)
IPPF links Family Planning Associations (FPAs) worldwide to promote women’s and men’s right to the highest possible level of sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- International Women′s Health Coalition (IWHC)
IWHC works to generate health and population policies, programs, and funding that promote the rights and health of women, particularly in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
- International Women′s Rights Action Watch (IWRAW) – Asia Pacific
This is an organization that carries out collaborative projects to facilitate the monitoring and implementation of the CEDAW, regionally and globally.
- Isis International – Manila
ISIS International is a feminist NGO dedicated to creating opportunities for women’s voices to be heard, strengthening feminist analyses through information exchange, and promoting solidarity across the globe.
- Latin American and Caribbean Women′s Health Network (LACWHN)
LACWHN is a regional network that coordinates groups and activities on women′s health and rights, especially sexual and reproductive rights.
- Lebanese American University Institute for Women′s Studies in the Arab World
Institute for Women′s Studies in the Arab World offers “innovative activities and outreach programs pertaining to Arab women and children”.
MADRE provides resources and training to enable sister organizations worldwide to meet immediate needs in their communities, especially on the issues of health, education, and economic development.
- Online Women in Politics
Asia Pacific online network of women in politics, governance and transformative leadership
- Portal on Central Eastern Europe and the Balkans (PECOB)
PECOB is a connecting space built between Italy and Eastern, Central and Balkan Europe. The Portal aims to provide both expert and generic users with scientific contents such as Politics, Economics, Society, Culture, History, and the Media coming from or focusing on the involved countries.
- Siyanda: Practitioner-focused Gender Mainstreaming Website
Siyanda is an on-line database of selected gender and development materials and an interactive forum for people who work on gender mainstreaming.
- The Women′s Press
The Women’s Press is a publisher that is dedicated to publish incisive fiction and nonfiction from women writers around the world.
- Women′s e-News
Women′s eNews is a nonprofit, independent news service covering the issues that are of particular concern to women.
- Women′s Environment and Development Organization (WEDO)
WEDO is an international advocacy network that seeks to increase the power of women worldwide as policymakers in governance and in policymaking institutions.
- Womens Global Network for Reproductive Rights (WGNRR)
WGNRR is a worldwide network to promote and protect women′s reproductive rights.
- Women′s Information Services: Mapping the World Database
This is a database where women’s organizations can be found listed by continent, language, type, country and name. Site also contains a search engine on women’s issues.
- Women′s International Coalition for Economic Justice (WICEJ)
This is an international coalition that links gender with macroeconomic policy at international policymaking arenas from a human rights perspective.
- Women’s Net
Women’s Net contains links to women’s organizations and posts updated news and announcements about women from the Institute for Global Communications, which links the on-line progressive community.
WWWomen is an online resource for finding websites and sharing information and experiences related to women and motherhood.
- WHO WE ARE
- Human Rights Education Programme for Women (HREP) ➱
- Strengthening Grassroots Women’s Groups and Organizations
- Advocacy ➱
- Production and Sharing of Feminist Knowledge
- WOMEN’S HUMAN RIGHTS
- FOR SUPPORT