- Amargi Women′s Cooperative
- Ankara University Women′s Studies Center (KASAUM)
KASAUM publishes newsletters, magazines and books, initiates research on women’s issues, and coordinates education programs for adult women.
- Bar Associations of Turkey
- Filmmor Women′s Cooperative
The objectives of Filmmor are to increase the presence and visibility of women and their life experiences, to increase the participation of women in cinema and media, and to reach a future where there is no gender discrimination in cinema and any other dimensions of life.
- Istanbul Bar Association Legal Aid Office
- Istanbul Women Authors Library
- Kadin Adaylari Destekleme ve Egitme Dernegi (KA-DER)
This NGO aims to increase the participation of women in politics, and to support all women who want to be involved in politics at any level.
- Kadin Emegini Degerlendirme Vakfi (KEDV)
KEDV aims to improve women’s quality of life and economic status and provide resourses for women’s enterprises through partnership with local municipalities, other NGOs and private companies.
- Kaos GL
The grup organizes cultural activities, conferences, film showings to raise consciousness on the problems faced by homosexuals. The group founded the first gay library in Turkey and they also publish a magazine called Kaos GL.
- Lambdaistanbul LGBTT Solidarity Association
LambdaIstanbul is a voluntary-based Turkish LGBTT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Transexual) organization that provides advocacy, support, and solidarity to the Turkish queer community.
- Legal Aid Centre for Health Rights (HASDEM) Portal
Legal Aid Centre for Health Rights (HASDEM) Forum
A Forum and Portal where people can anonymously inquire and receive legal information about human rights violations of their health rights.
- Legal Support Center for Women (KAHDEM)
KAHDEM, is an internet based support system founded and managed by the Women′s Rights Working Group of the Turkish Law Website.
- Mavi Kalem
An NGO working with women, children and youth in the fields of health and personal empowerment.
- MEDIZ – “End Sexism in the Media!” Organisation
- METU – Middle East Technical University Graduate Program in Gender and Women′s Studies
The program integrates education, research and advocacy, to contribute to the creation of public awareness and sensitivity on the social position and problems of women in society.
- Mor Cati Women′s Shelter
Mor Cati is an independent women’s organization that provides psychological counselling, legal counselling, employment counselling, support groups and shelter services to lighten women’s problems.
- Our Bodies Ourselves (OBOS) – Turkey
The Turkish translation and adaptation project of The Boston Women′s Health Book Collective (BWHBC) publication “Our Bodies Ourselves”.
- The Directorate of Women′s Status (KSGM)
KSGM is a directorship founded as a result of Turkey’s ratification of CEDAW, to ensure the implementation of CEDAW on the social level, through publications and projects.
- The General Directorate of Social Services (SHCEK)
- The Initiative For Women′s Labor and Employment (KEIG)
The Women′s Labour and Employment Initiative Platform (KEIG) in Turkey is a newly established platform of NGOs, academics, local authorities, labor unions and semi-public institutions to promote a gender perspective in labour and employment issues.
- Van Kadin Dernegi – Van Women′s Association (VAKAD)
- WHO WE ARE
- Human Rights Education Programme for Women (HREP) ➱
- Strengthening Grassroots Women’s Groups and Organizations
- Advocacy ➱
- Production and Sharing of Feminist Knowledge
- WOMEN’S HUMAN RIGHTS
- FOR SUPPORT